Best budget airlines in Europe
Travelling is tagged as a money-spending hobby. It is called so, because of the money spent during the action of pursuing travelling. If you have a way to travel at cheaper rates, then it can be effective. In this article are some of the best budget airlines in Europe, that lets you to travel around at cost that well fits your budget and makes the sightseeing experience much better. These budget airlines can take you around with the minimum costs of travelling, while at the same time providing good comfort and reliable transportation.
1. Ryanair: One of the biggest carriers in Europe, operating around 300 planes and over 165 destinations, Ryanair is cheap and at the same time comfortable means of transport that is found in Europe. This airline has the highest on time arrival in Europe and the uncertainty to find this airline, landing late is too low. Being one of the cheapest carriers in Europe even when billed with some of the extra charges for baggage, it is preferably the most reliable and comfort air carriers that the Europe has.
2. EasyJet: Connecting over 129 destinations and having a route plan of around 564 routes, EasyJet is easily one of the reliable transport providers of Europe. Its main hub is London and Berlin, and with over 200 planes on operation, it is almost easy to find an Orange colored plane, now and then, up in the sky.
3. AirBerlin: One of the prime budget carriers located around Berlin and covering over 600 routes around Europe, AirBerlin is a highly preferred airline that is coming around Europe. Being Europe’s third largest budget carrier, it provides good service and various destination plans to compensate the needs of the customers. It reaches around 163 destinations and is on time, most of the times. It also offers its customers with free allowance of baggage up to 20kg.
4. Vueling: The Spanish airline, that operates primarily around cities of Spain like, Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and the Dutch capital, Amsterdam. First, started on 2004, the carrier offers the customer to travel at considerable prices and connecting over 50 cities at the moment. Vueling was named as the third most budget carrier in Europe. Since the airline is new and developing, the on time arrival of the airline has some difficulties and another notable point is that the most of the cabin in the carrier lacks the conversation in English. Beverages are available in this airline and taking a high number of baggages with you, can cost you heavily here.
5. Aer Lingus: The mixture of Traditional and low cost airline, has the main hub over the city Dublin. Connecting over 70 destinations, the carrier comes under the budget economy of the travelers. It is highly economical to particularly those who wish to tour around Europe and the shortage of freebies can sometimes list as a reason to bother about the airline.